Seguso Vetri d’Arte debutes at the “What’s New What’s Next” event at the New York Design Center, to showcase new ideas, design and the new collection of Murano glass furniture and lighting to the industry’s top editors, designers, and
A new appointment at 200 Lexington Avenue, at the country’s finest resource for classic, contemporary and avant-garde design. For nine decades this renowned destination has been at the forefront of the industry, with a worldwide reputation for providing imaginative solutions to any design challenge.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- “Capri Revolution” wins the “Sfera 1932 Award” by Seguso Vetri d’Arte