Seguso Vetri d’Arte debutes at the “What’s New What’s Next” event at the New York Design Center, to showcase new ideas, design and the new collection of Murano glass furniture and lighting to the industry’s top editors, designers, and
A new appointment at 200 Lexington Avenue, at the country’s finest resource for classic, contemporary and avant-garde design. For nine decades this renowned destination has been at the forefront of the industry, with a worldwide reputation for providing imaginative solutions to any design challenge.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016
- SEGUSO AT MILANO FURNITURE FAIR 2017