Gianluca and Giampaolo Seguso have been invited by FederlegnoArredo to take part in a debate on “Subsidiarity and industrial policies” during the Meeting Rimini 2016.
The invitation came personally from Roberto Snaidero, President of the Association of Italian manufacturers of furniture.The Rimini Meeting is the most important italian festival gathering every year great political personalities,
managers, representatives of different religions and cultures, intellectuals, artists, and protagonists of the world scene.
Other speakers of the debate where Giorgio Vittadini, President of the Foundation for Subsidiarity, Massimo Carboniero, President of UCIMU (Italian automation systems and ancillary products manufacturers’ association), Paola Garrone, Professor of Business and Industrial Economics at the Politecnico of Milan.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016
- SEGUSO AT MILANO FURNITURE FAIR 2017