Gianluca and Giampaolo Seguso have been invited by FederlegnoArredo to take part in a debate on “Subsidiarity and industrial policies” during the Meeting Rimini 2016.
The invitation came personally from Roberto Snaidero, President of the Association of Italian manufacturers of furniture.The Rimini Meeting is the most important italian festival gathering every year great political personalities,
managers, representatives of different religions and cultures, intellectuals, artists, and protagonists of the world scene.
Other speakers of the debate where Giorgio Vittadini, President of the Foundation for Subsidiarity, Massimo Carboniero, President of UCIMU (Italian automation systems and ancillary products manufacturers’ association), Paola Garrone, Professor of Business and Industrial Economics at the Politecnico of Milan.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- “Capri Revolution” wins the “Sfera 1932 Award” by Seguso Vetri d’Arte