Seguso Vetri d’Arte illuminates the exclusive reception of a new private member’s club in the heart of the City of London. Seguso Vetri d’Arte realized the magnificent bespoke custom made chandelier that welcomes the guests at the grand entrance of the The Devonshire Club.
The club is an elegant and exclusive addition to London life, offering all the luxury and glamour of the West End combined with the style and panache of the East End.
“There is a lot of Murano blown glass. We commissioned Seguso, which has also created pieces for the Vatican. They’ve been around since the early 14th century.
We didn’t want it to be trendy or contemporary, we just wanted it to be a timeless luxury” says managing director Brian Clivaz, one of the most influential figures in the ever-changing landscape of private member’s clubs in London.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016