The project as emotion, luxury as a synonym for material research, a refined understatement, the richness of detail, a new modernity.
These are the hallmarks of Seguso Luxury Home, a new collection of furniture and lighting presented by Seguso Vetri d’Arte at Salone del Mobile 2016, debuting at pad. 3 xLux, to suggest a lifestyle that is an expression of Italian elegance and contemporary luxury.
There are many designs: tables and coffee tables, chairs and armchairs, mirrors and screens, prominent chandeliers, lamps, lanterns and sculptures.
The transparency of Murano glass adds to the softness of the leather upholstery and warm texture of wood. The expert workmanship of the Seguso glassmasters produce unusual and refined effects, the taste for decoration becomes small details in signature and identity.
The entire collection reveals know-how, love for quality, and the design trademark of a secular reality that welcomes the stimuli of contemporary life and turns them into pieces of timeless furniture, sewn as tailored suits.
The Seguso Vetri d’Arte lifestyle evokes the magic of the lagoon city and converges in this tradition as one of the oldest dynasties devoted to the art of Murano glass.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- “Capri Revolution” wins the “Sfera 1932 Award” by Seguso Vetri d’Arte