Eleven bloggers, design journalists and interior designers from the USA, Canada and UK visited Seguso to live the emotion of the Seguso Experience. Led by Veronica Miller of Modenus, the World Designed, the group had expressed a desire to visit the furnaces Seguso Vetri d’Arte as the first stage of their trip to Italy on the occasion of Salone del Mobile in Milan. Gianluca Seguso led them on the journey through the experience in the furnace. “It was a unique emotion” unanimously exclaimed guests, including DJ Carey, Editor in Chief of the American magazine Connecticut Cottages and Garden and Mary Middleton, design & interior writer who has over 200,000 followers on Pinterest. Arriving at the Salone del Mobile, the group then visited the Seguso Vetri d’Arte stand.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016