Eleven bloggers, design journalists and interior designers from the USA, Canada and UK visited Seguso to live the emotion of the Seguso Experience. Led by Veronica Miller of Modenus, the World Designed, the group had expressed a desire to visit the furnaces Seguso Vetri d’Arte as the first stage of their trip to Italy on the occasion of Salone del Mobile in Milan. Gianluca Seguso led them on the journey through the experience in the furnace. “It was a unique emotion” unanimously exclaimed guests, including DJ Carey, Editor in Chief of the American magazine Connecticut Cottages and Garden and Mary Middleton, design & interior writer who has over 200,000 followers on Pinterest. Arriving at the Salone del Mobile, the group then visited the Seguso Vetri d’Arte stand.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA