Refined and eclectic, Seguso Murano glass was chosen to add charm to the photographs depicting contemporary furniture designed by Paola Navone for Gervasoni, featured in Brick Up 2015, the new catalog of the known design firm, and also in the photo gallery that animates the home site.
Thanks to the careful styling of Beatrice Rossetti Studio, the Seguso glass collections of Angelo, Canoce, Seven Days and 4 Quarters fit into the contemporary settings and authentic sections of Classic Touch and Simple Living. The result is a surprising mix of color, harmony, tradition and modernity, signed by two excellent talents leading the Italian lifestyle in the world.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA