Seguso showcased their latest lighting and furniture designs at Euroluce, part of Salone del Mobile in Milan from April 9 -14.
Among the most exciting new products are the innovative use of LED bulbs on traditional lighting chandeliers The LED technology and luminous efficiency it provides is wrapped in a drop of blown glass, which is inspired by the shape of a lightbulb to present itself in a variety of decorative styles. A flame, a small flower, sinuous shapes enriched by slight details of color can live alongside one another by adding their decoration, or recur as the same design in accordance with the most classical of lighting schemes.
A lightbulb sculpted into a flame that does not burn, containing the most modern lighting technologies, preserves the beauty and function of an object that always accompanies our lives, to give us light and dispel the darkness.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA