Seguso produced the beautiful door handles for the Christian Dior store on 57th and Madison Avenue in New York City. The store concept design was carried out by the prestigious design firm of Peter Marino and Associates. The first thing the client sees as they walk into the luxurious store are glass door handles in a unique design of clear glass with silver leaf. Over the past several years Seguso has been commissioned to produce door handles for some of the most prestigious shopping destinations around the world.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA