Giampaolo Seguso was selected by the city of Venice to make the gift for Pope Benedict XVI, in honor of his first papal visit to the city. This continues the long tradition of Seguso producing their works of art in glass for the Papal state from a series of chandeliers commissioned for the Vatican over 75 years ago to a chalice made by Archimede, the father of Giampaolo.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA