Seguso was pleased to welcome several designers partaking in the prestigious Design Leadership Summit at their factories in Murano.
The Design Leadership Summit, held in Venice this April, is the most exclusive annual gathering of leading architecture and interior design firm principals in the U.S. This exclusive event is dedicated to inspiring community and improving business practices among the most accomplished design professionals.
The attendees of this meeting had the chance to visit the Seguso factories in Murano to learn more about the art of Venetian glass blowing, as well as preview the latest designs and projects Seguso is working on especially for the interior design industry. It was an educational yet fun day for these designers as they saw firsthand what it takes to create a piece of Murano glass and they also had the opportunity to hear the creative passion of Giampaolo Seguso and visit his private studio.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA