Seguso Vetri d’Arte chosen by the Confindustria Study Center
as one of eight case histories of Italian companies
that produce the “beautiful and well done,”
as part of the annual report “Exporting la Dolce Vita”.
Seguso Vetri d’Arte was chosen by the Confindustria Study Center as a case history for the furniture sector that exports the “beautiful and well done” in the world. It is one of eight Italian case studies proposed for the presentation of the report, “Exporting La Dolce Vita,” which took place in recent days in Milan. The objective of this research, organized by Confindustria together with Prometeia, was to analyze the potential for growth of Made in Italy “beautiful and well done” in the 30 most promising markets, from 2016 al 2021.
Seguso Vetri d’Arte was chosen for its extraordinary history of tradition and know how since 1397 as well as for the current respect for tradition and openness to innovation that has resulted in making their products a symbol of Made in Italy throughout the world, in particular, the US market, United Arab Emirates and Asia.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016