The prestiguous show FRAGILE, which traces the history of Murano glass opened this evening at the Musee Maillol in Paris. From March 27 to July 28, 2013 this exclusive exhibition will showcase more than 200 pieces created by the great Venetian masters and contemporary artists.
The artwork, “A Mio Padre” (“To My Father”), by Giampaolo Seguso was among the splendid pieces on display in the exhibition.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA