The timeless beauty of Murano glass gleams with radiant modernity in the new collections of light fittings, lamps and wall lights unveiled by Seguso Vetri d’Arte at Euroluce 2017 and in the furniture collection on show at pav 3 Lux.
With light as its lifetime accomplice, the glass worked using the most traditional of techniques in Murano evokes an ancient craft, art, innovation and functionality. It continues to be reinvented with new designs and an exclusive colour palette, the secrets of which have been guarded and passed on from generation to generation in the Seguso family, suggesting a lifestyle that is an expression of Italian elegance and contemporary luxury.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016