The timeless beauty of Murano glass gleams with radiant modernity in the new collections of light fittings, lamps and wall lights unveiled by Seguso Vetri d’Arte at Euroluce 2017 and in the furniture collection on show at pav 3 Lux.
With light as its lifetime accomplice, the glass worked using the most traditional of techniques in Murano evokes an ancient craft, art, innovation and functionality. It continues to be reinvented with new designs and an exclusive colour palette, the secrets of which have been guarded and passed on from generation to generation in the Seguso family, suggesting a lifestyle that is an expression of Italian elegance and contemporary luxury.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- “Capri Revolution” wins the “Sfera 1932 Award” by Seguso Vetri d’Arte