The Sound Of City is the Sound Art project conceived and created by Chiara Luzzana, who has captured the sounds of cities around the world (from Milan to New York, from Venice to Shangai) to turn them into soundtrack.
The artist caputered the sounds and the soul of the Seguso Furnace to turn them in harmonious frequencies that in our daily life go unnoticed. The project will be presented in Shangai next October and will be on show at the Italian Pavillion at the Biennale d’Arte 2017.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA