The Seguso furnace welcomed those curious to discover Seguso Vetri d’Arte during the initiative of Open Factory Venice, which “opened” the doors to several factories in a variety of industries within Venice for those interested in getting a behind the scenes glimpse.
On occasion of this event, Seguso CEO, Gianluca Seguso, held a discussion with the Director of Fondazione Nordest, Stefano Micelli, for the talk “Art and Craftsmanship: When the Ancient Craftsmanship Meets the Future.”
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- “Capri Revolution” wins the “Sfera 1932 Award” by Seguso Vetri d’Arte