Seguso opens the doors to its furnace for an exclusive evening under the stars of Murano on Friday, July 17, 2015 from 7 – 11 pm. Discover how sand and fire become magic on a multi-sensory journey through the glass furnace with the Seguso family that has been making glass on the island since 1397. On the eve of the Festa del Redentore, delight in an atmosphere full of inspiring fascinations that celebrate the beauty of Seguso glass, creativity, craftsmanship and innovation. In addition to experiencing the Seguso furnace, the evening will also include cocktails, music and hors d’oeuvres. This evening event is limited, by reservation only and requires an admission fee. A perfect way to spend the Friday evening before the Saturday events of Redentore. For further information please email email@example.com or call +39 041 527 5333.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia