Seguso opens the doors to its furnace for an exclusive evening under the stars of Murano on Friday, July 17, 2015 from 7 – 11 pm. Discover how sand and fire become magic on a multi-sensory journey through the glass furnace with the Seguso family that has been making glass on the island since 1397. On the eve of the Festa del Redentore, delight in an atmosphere full of inspiring fascinations that celebrate the beauty of Seguso glass, creativity, craftsmanship and innovation. In addition to experiencing the Seguso furnace, the evening will also include cocktails, music and hors d’oeuvres. This evening event is limited, by reservation only and requires an admission fee. A perfect way to spend the Friday evening before the Saturday events of Redentore. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 041 527 5333.
- The Spirit of Murano opening Exhibition
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AGAIN ALONGSIDE THE TERRA DI SIENA FILM FESTIVAL
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE AN EVENT IN THE FURNACE CELEBRATES UNA DI LUNA, THE LATEST NOVEL BY ANDREA DE CARLO
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA