On the evening of September 7, 2012 a private event will be held in the Seguso furnace attended by the highest authorities of Venetian institutions to experience Notte in Fornace.
After an evening dedicated to the representatives of Confindustria Venezia, which saw the presence of President Luigi Brugnaro and many entrepreneurs, tomorrow September 7, 2012 the Seguso family will experience the magic and excitement of a night in the furnace with the most important civic institutions. Guests of the evening will be the President of the Province of Venice Dr. Francesca Zaccariotto; the deputy mayor of Venice Sandro Simionato; President of the APT of Venice Dr. Enrico Miotto; President of Venezia Marketing, Dr. Piero Rosa Salva, and the Director Fabrizio D’Oria; the editor of Il Gazzettino Dott. Roberto Papetti, the provincial councilor for culture Raffaele Speranzon and municipal councilors Antonio Paruzzolo (Industry) and Ezio Micelli (Urban).
Expected also are Martina Mazzotta, director of the Fondazione Antonio Mazzotta, the star of a long tradition in publishing history and culture, in Italy and abroad, and Dr Donatella Caprioglio, a professor of psychology at the University of Paris.
To do the honors will be Gianluca Seguso CEO of the group and Pierpaolo Seguso, Creative Director, the 23rd generation of a dynasty that since 1397 has never stopped making glass and has always kept the entire prodction on the island of Murano.
- GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO AT LOWE ART MUSEUM OF MIAMI
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia