Seguso is pleased to announce a lighting installation in NYC running through the end of January. The exhibit opened on December 12 with a cocktail party cohosted by NY Spaces Magazine, and attended by New York’s interior design community.
A loft space on the 9th floor of 41 Madison Avenue is serving as a backdrop to highlight the radiance of several different Murano chandelier designs by Seguso. The chandeliers showcase various colors, styles and sizes of Seguso chandeliers: from the warm glow created by amber glass to the modern, coolness of gray glass; vintage designs from the Seguso archives and modern interpretations of traditional forms; oval and round shapes; multi tiered and single tiered, free form lighting and glass lanterns.
This exhibition area is a new addition to the historical Seguso New York showroom and will serve the design industry as a source of inspiration, as well as a solid point of reference for Murano glass.
The exhibition concept was conceived by Pierpaolo Seguso, Creative Director and President of Seguso USA, as a way for interior designers and architects to have the rare opportunity to see several jewel-like Murano chandeliers installed in one space. Working against an unfinished background, allowed for the creation of a creative way to transfer the unique qualities and experience each chandelier offers.
All Seguso chandeliers are completely customizable in shape, scale and design, and available in a variety of unique Murano glass colors.
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE FOR 16th INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE EXHIBITION – LA BIENNALE DI VENEZIA
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE BRINGS BACK THE COMPASSO D’ORO AWARD TO MURANO AFTER THIRTY YEARS
- SEGUSO VETRI D’ARTE for BIENNALE CINEMA 2017
- THE SONG OF GLASS – I SASSI by GIAMPAOLO SEGUSO exhibited at the Chrysler Museum of Art, Virginia
- SEGUSO EXPERIENCE is elected the Attraction of the Year for Italy 2016